Friday, October 17, 2008

Clean the World gameplay


Hey everyone, I finally managed to get some gameplay footage of the game that ME, Terry Wong, Mehmet Akkurt, and James Methvin created this past summer for Imagine cup. Here I created all the puppets and did all the animation. Terry did the color design and line work, as well as the UI and level design. Our awsome programmers did the codeding which was a pain in the butt. Hope you guys got to play a version of it, if not just enjoy the video.

4 comments:

Edward said...

Congratulations Art to you, Terry and team CTW! You should be very proud. Terry told me about the warm reception the game received and I give you props on your level of dedication in getting this project conceived. Happy holidays!

Tim Haney said...

Hey this looks really cool!!! Great job, i love the music in the beginning. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Kristen (Wong) Altamirano said...

Wow, congrats to your guys' team on this project Art! :) I like these side-scroller type of games and the concept was a pretty neat idea! ^_^

Anonymous said...

tinnitus has transformed my lifetime lost your listening, you've confused it always! These can be emotional and physical alongside 3 veces al dia todos los dias.

My weblog; ear ringing cure